- Meet Tony Mwebia Jeremiah Kipainoi 27:34
- Meet Ruth Jepchumba Jeremiah Kipainoi 34:59
- Meet Catherine Thiakunu Jeremiah Kipainoi 39:36
- Meet Antonia Waskowiak Jeremiah Kipainoi 32:17
- Meet Brenda Dora Jeremiah Kipainoi 44:19
- Meet Sonyanga Ole Ng'ais Jeremiah Kipainoi 36:20
- Meet Gumato Guyo Jeremiah Kipainoi 42:03
- Meet Peter Kemei Jeremiah Kipainoi
This podcast features people working in individual and organizational capacities in Kenya and beyond. They share their experiences, successes, failures and lessons learnt in the Anti FGM Campaign.
About the host
Jeremiah Kipainoi is an award-winning multimedia journalist and a fellow of the Salzburg Global Seminar. He tells human-interest stories, using media as an agent of change. His mission is to channel the power of the creative mind towards positive social change. “For meaningful change to be made, one must first imagine how the future will look like. We can harness the power of the internet and technology to collaborate, imagine and make the world a better place.” ~Jeremiah Kipainoi
According to the World health Organization, Female genital mutilation (FGM) comprises all procedures that involve partial or total removal of the external female genitalia, or other injury to the female genital organs for non-medical reasons.
To listen to this podcast on itunes, search for End FGM.