Samuel Leadismo is the The Founder & Director, Pastoralist Child Foundation. HE has been working to End HCPs and empowering his community in Samburu and Narok County. Leadismo is a Male Champion to end FGM in Kenya award holder, 2018 by the Kenya Anti FGM Board.
His work has been featured in:
Voice of America, USA today newspaper, Marie Claire magazine,UNICEF at Centro de notifias de la ONU, contributed to the book “Eradicate FGM” by Hilary Burrage, featured at Humanosphere, FRIATIDNINGEN, AFRIKANISCHEN, KINDER and Black tie magazine.
According to the World health Organization, Female genital mutilation(FGM) comprises all procedures that involve partial or total removal of the external female genitalia, or other injury to the female genital organs for non-medical reasons.
To listen to this podcast on itunes, search for End FGM or Jeremiah Kipainoi, or click here.
To listen to all podcast episodes here, use the player below.
- Meet Tony Mwebia Jeremiah Kipainoi 27:34
- Meet Ruth Jepchumba Jeremiah Kipainoi 34:59
- Meet Catherine Thiakunu Jeremiah Kipainoi 39:36
- Meet Antonia Waskowiak Jeremiah Kipainoi 32:17
- Meet Brenda Dora Jeremiah Kipainoi 44:19
- Meet Sonyanga Ole Ng'ais Jeremiah Kipainoi 36:20
- Meet Gumato Guyo Jeremiah Kipainoi 42:03
- Meet Peter Kemei Jeremiah Kipainoi
- Meet Samuel Leadismo Jeremiah Kipainoi
- Meet Dorcas Parit Jeremiah Kipainoi
- Meet Sadia Hussein (Part 1) Jeremiah Kipainoi 32:32
- Meet Sadia Hussein (Part 2) Jeremiah Kipainoi
- Meet Nimco Ali Jeremiah Kipainoi