Brenda Dora is a Human Rights lawyer, policy advocacy expert and child rights specialist involved in creation of Anti FGM policies , lobbying for adoption of child-friendly policies and laws; and training of law enforcers on handling FGM cases. Her background in law has enabled her to work with law makers in the National and County governments in Kenya, communities, law enforcers, survivors and the prosecution in the Anti FGM campaign.
She shares her experiences and pieces of advice to those in the fight against the vice.
According to the World health Organization, Female genital mutilation(FGM) comprises all procedures that involve partial or total removal of the external female genitalia, or other injury to the female genital organs for non-medical reasons.
To listen to this podcast on itunes, search for End FGM or Jeremiah Kipainoi, or click here.
To listen to all podcast episodes here, use the player below.
- Meet Tony Mwebia Jeremiah Kipainoi 27:34
- Meet Ruth Jepchumba Jeremiah Kipainoi 34:59
- Meet Catherine Thiakunu Jeremiah Kipainoi 39:36
- Meet Antonia Waskowiak Jeremiah Kipainoi 32:17
- Meet Brenda Dora Jeremiah Kipainoi 44:19
- Meet Sonyanga Ole Ng'ais Jeremiah Kipainoi 36:20
- Meet Gumato Guyo Jeremiah Kipainoi 42:03
- Meet Peter Kemei Jeremiah Kipainoi