Godfrey Ochieng’ Okumu is a program officer at Tostan, an organization that helps African communities bring about sustainable development and positive social transformation based on human rights. The program engages participants using familiar methods of communication such as dialogue and exchange, theatre, poetry, and song while addressing topics of high interest.
Godfrey speaks to me about leadership, networking and shares his journey and lessons learnt.
According to the World Health Organization, Female genital mutilation(FGM) comprises all procedures that involve partial or total removal of the external female genitalia, or another injury to the female genital organs for non-medical reasons.
To listen to this podcast on itunes, search for End FGM or Jeremiah Kipainoi, or click here.
To listen to all podcast episodes here, use the player below.
- Meet Tony Mwebia Jeremiah Kipainoi 27:34
- Meet Ruth Jepchumba Jeremiah Kipainoi 34:59
- Meet Catherine Thiakunu Jeremiah Kipainoi 39:36
- Meet Antonia Waskowiak Jeremiah Kipainoi 32:17
- Meet Brenda Dora Jeremiah Kipainoi 44:19
- Meet Sonyanga Ole Ng'ais Jeremiah Kipainoi 36:20
- Meet Gumato Guyo Jeremiah Kipainoi 42:03
- Meet Peter Kemei Jeremiah Kipainoi
- Meet Samuel Leadismo Jeremiah Kipainoi
- Meet Dorcas Parit Jeremiah Kipainoi
- Meet Sadia Hussein (Part 1) Jeremiah Kipainoi 32:32
- Meet Sadia Hussein (Part 2) Jeremiah Kipainoi
- Meet Nimco Ali Jeremiah Kipainoi 15:23
- Meet Godfrey Ochieng Jeremiah Kipainoi 33:51
- Meet Asenath Mwithigah Jeremiah Kipainoi 47:25