Sadia Hussein is an end FGM Activist and the coordinator of Dayaa Women Group, a survivor led women group that carries out #EndFGM campaigns in the Vast Tana River County in Kenya. As a survivor, she has vowed to share her story and rally other survivors to come out and speak up aganist this harmful cultural practice. As a mother of three girls, she has vowed to protect them from this harmful cultural practice and lead by example. Through Dayaa women group she also spearheads the #FGMNotMyReligion campaign that rallies religious leaders to join the campaign
According to the World health Organization, Female genital mutilation(FGM) comprises all procedures that involve partial or total removal of the external female genitalia, or other injury to the female genital organs for non-medical reasons.
To listen to this podcast on itunes, search for End FGM or Jeremiah Kipainoi, or click here.
To listen to all podcast episodes here, use the player below.
- Meet Tony Mwebia Jeremiah Kipainoi 27:34
- Meet Ruth Jepchumba Jeremiah Kipainoi 34:59
- Meet Catherine Thiakunu Jeremiah Kipainoi 39:36
- Meet Antonia Waskowiak Jeremiah Kipainoi 32:17
- Meet Brenda Dora Jeremiah Kipainoi 44:19
- Meet Sonyanga Ole Ng'ais Jeremiah Kipainoi 36:20
- Meet Gumato Guyo Jeremiah Kipainoi 42:03
- Meet Peter Kemei Jeremiah Kipainoi
- Meet Samuel Leadismo Jeremiah Kipainoi
- Meet Dorcas Parit Jeremiah Kipainoi
- Meet Sadia Hussein (Part 1) Jeremiah Kipainoi 32:32
- Meet Sadia Hussein (Part 2) Jeremiah Kipainoi
- Meet Nimco Ali Jeremiah Kipainoi