Sadia Hussein is an end FGM Activist and the coordinator of Dayaa Women Group, a survivor led women group that carries out #EndFGM campaigns in the Vast Tana River County in Kenya. As a survivor, she has vowed to share her story and rally other survivors to come out and speak up aganist this harmful cultural practice. As a mother of three girls, she has vowed to protect them from this harmful cultural practice and lead by example. Through Dayaa women group she also spearheads the #FGMNotMyReligion campaign that rallies religious leaders to join the campaign
According to the World health Organization, Female genital mutilation(FGM) comprises all procedures that involve partial or total removal of the external female genitalia, or other injury to the female genital organs for non-medical reasons.
To listen to this podcast on itunes, search for End FGM or Jeremiah Kipainoi, or click here.
To listen to all podcast episodes here, use the player below.
- Meet Caroline Lanoi Nampaso Jeremiah Kipainoi 38:50
- Meet Jedidah Lemaron Jeremiah Kipainoi
- Meet Elias Muindi Jeremiah Kipainoi 34:10
- Meet Asenath Mwithigah Jeremiah Kipainoi 47:25
- Meet Godfrey Ochieng Jeremiah Kipainoi 33:51
- Meet Nimco Ali Jeremiah Kipainoi 15:23
- Meet Sadia Hussein (Part 1) Jeremiah Kipainoi 32:32
- Meet Sadia Hussein (Part 2) Jeremiah Kipainoi
- Meet Dorcas Parit Jeremiah Kipainoi
- Meet Samuel Leadismo Jeremiah Kipainoi
- Meet Peter Kemei Jeremiah Kipainoi
- Meet Gumato Guyo Jeremiah Kipainoi 42:03
- Meet Sonyanga Ole Ng'ais Jeremiah Kipainoi 36:20
- Meet Brenda Dora Jeremiah Kipainoi 44:19
- Meet Antonia Waskowiak Jeremiah Kipainoi 32:17
- Meet Catherine Thiakunu Jeremiah Kipainoi 39:36
- Meet Ruth Jepchumba Jeremiah Kipainoi 34:59
- Meet Tony Mwebia Jeremiah Kipainoi 27:34