Peter Kemei’s organization works in the Mt. Elgon region, championing for children and youth rights. Top among the issues they deal with is Female Genital Mutilation, a practice that has had resurgence in the area during and after the Sabaot Land Defence Forces were in power.
According to the World health Organization, Female genital mutilation(FGM) comprises all procedures that involve partial or total removal of the external female genitalia, or other injury to the female genital organs for non-medical reasons.
To listen to this podcast on itunes, search for End FGM or Jeremiah Kipainoi, or click here.
To listen to all podcast episodes here, use the player below.
- Meet Tony Mwebia Jeremiah Kipainoi 27:34
- Meet Ruth Jepchumba Jeremiah Kipainoi 34:59
- Meet Catherine Thiakunu Jeremiah Kipainoi 39:36
- Meet Antonia Waskowiak Jeremiah Kipainoi 32:17
- Meet Brenda Dora Jeremiah Kipainoi 44:19
- Meet Sonyanga Ole Ng'ais Jeremiah Kipainoi 36:20
- Meet Gumato Guyo Jeremiah Kipainoi 42:03
- Meet Peter Kemei Jeremiah Kipainoi
- Meet Samuel Leadismo Jeremiah Kipainoi
- Meet Dorcas Parit Jeremiah Kipainoi
- Meet Sadia Hussein (Part 1) Jeremiah Kipainoi 32:32
- Meet Sadia Hussein (Part 2) Jeremiah Kipainoi
- Meet Nimco Ali Jeremiah Kipainoi 15:23
- Meet Godfrey Ochieng Jeremiah Kipainoi 33:51
- Meet Asenath Mwithigah Jeremiah Kipainoi 47:25